Tamannaah has confirmed that she’s going to play one of the lead roles in an upcoming Tamil film. The film is going to be directed by M Rajesh and it’s said to be the sequel to a superhit film Boss Engira Bhaskaran, which was also dubbed in Telugu as Nene Ambani. The original version had Arya and Nayanthara in lead roles and now, Arya is going to romance Tamannaah in the sequel. It’s not yet clear if Nayanthara will repeat her role in the sequel or not.
Although rumours about Tamannaah being considered for the film has been doing rounds for a while, the actress didn’t confirm the news, until today. It looks like everything has fallen in to place and soon after that, Tamannaah informed her fans on her Facebook page saying, “Excited to be a part of M Rajesh’s comedy sequel of Boss Engira Bhaskaran. Look forward to the fun times ahead.” More details about rest of the cast and crew will be revealed soon.
This year, she’ll soon be seen in Mahesh Babu’s Aagadu and two other Hindi films including Humshakals and It’s Entertainment. She’s yet to join the team of Baahubali.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song