Tamannaah is quite angry about all the rumours, that has been doing rounds on social media, about her personal life. In a long post, she slammed rumours that she’s going to tie the knot soon with a US-based doctor, and wrote a lengthy post clarifying that she has no plans to get married anytime soon.
“These rumours make it sound like I’m a husband-shopping spree. While I love the idea of being in love, I don’t appreciate these baseless rumours when it comes to my personal life,” Tamannaah said. That’s not all. She further added that at the moment, she’s only focusing on her movies, and also clarified that neither her parents nor she are looking for a groom for her.
This year, Tamannaah has a bunch of films lined up for release in Telugu and Tamil, including That Is Mahalakshmi, Seenu Ramasamy’s next, and few other films are in the pipeline. Given her current commitments, it looks like it’s pointless to speculate about her wedding. But it remains to be seen if rumourmongers stop spreading false rumours about her.
— Tamannaah Bhatia (@tamannaahspeaks) July 27, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this Ajay Devgn’s role in RRR?
- Curiosity builds up over Samantha’s role in ‘The Family Man’
- Diso Raja desperately needs a solid start at the box office
- Sudheer Varma to remake a Korean film?
- Venkatesh makes a striking impact in and as Naarappa
- Young actress nervous about this film