Tamannaah is quite angry about all the rumours, that has been doing rounds on social media, about her personal life. In a long post, she slammed rumours that she’s going to tie the knot soon with a US-based doctor, and wrote a lengthy post clarifying that she has no plans to get married anytime soon.
“These rumours make it sound like I’m a husband-shopping spree. While I love the idea of being in love, I don’t appreciate these baseless rumours when it comes to my personal life,” Tamannaah said. That’s not all. She further added that at the moment, she’s only focusing on her movies, and also clarified that neither her parents nor she are looking for a groom for her.
This year, Tamannaah has a bunch of films lined up for release in Telugu and Tamil, including That Is Mahalakshmi, Seenu Ramasamy’s next, and few other films are in the pipeline. Given her current commitments, it looks like it’s pointless to speculate about her wedding. But it remains to be seen if rumourmongers stop spreading false rumours about her.
— Tamannaah Bhatia (@tamannaahspeaks) July 27, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Shilpa Shetty files defamation case worth 50 crores
- Ram Charan-Shankar film to go on floors on this date?
- Leaked fight scene of Salaar trends on social media
- Bigg Boss 5 – Fans want her back in the house
- Kicha Sudeep’s Kotikokkadu Trailer is action packed
- Nagarjuna busy picking a Sankranti date for Bangarraju?