Tamannaah is quite angry about all the rumours, that has been doing rounds on social media, about her personal life. In a long post, she slammed rumours that she’s going to tie the knot soon with a US-based doctor, and wrote a lengthy post clarifying that she has no plans to get married anytime soon.
“These rumours make it sound like I’m a husband-shopping spree. While I love the idea of being in love, I don’t appreciate these baseless rumours when it comes to my personal life,” Tamannaah said. That’s not all. She further added that at the moment, she’s only focusing on her movies, and also clarified that neither her parents nor she are looking for a groom for her.
This year, Tamannaah has a bunch of films lined up for release in Telugu and Tamil, including That Is Mahalakshmi, Seenu Ramasamy’s next, and few other films are in the pipeline. Given her current commitments, it looks like it’s pointless to speculate about her wedding. But it remains to be seen if rumourmongers stop spreading false rumours about her.
— Tamannaah Bhatia (@tamannaahspeaks) July 27, 2018
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi
- Poll : Which among these teaser’s impressed you the most?
- Interview : Sye Raa has been dad’s dream for 12 yrs – Ram Charan
- Pressnote: ‘Nannu Dochukunduvate Overseas release by ShowTime Cinemas’