Actress Tamannaah was seen playing the main lead in the recently released web-series, 11th Hour and November Story. On the movies front, the star heroine has Seetimaarr and F3 gearing up for release later this year.
In a latest interview, Tamannaah revealed that she will be dubbing for both her roles in Seetimaarr and F3. Tamannaah said that she has realised how dubbing in her own voice adds a lot of changes and brings in completeness to her characters.
Apart from Seetimaarr and F3, Tamannaah will also be seen in Nithiin’s Maestro. She is reprising Bollywood actress Tabu’s role in this official remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Maestro kick-starts its final schedule
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?