Tamannaah is all set to play the role of an air hostess in her upcoming film titled Chor Nikal Ke Bhaaga. The film, which will be directed by Amar Kaushik, also has John Abraham in the lead role; however, going by the reports in Hindi media circles, they aren’t paired opposite each other. This is Tamannaah’s biggest Hindi film in recent times after she appeared in Tutak Tutak Tutiya.
Meanwhile, she’s gearing up to start shooting for the Telugu and Tamil remakes of Pellichoopulu and Queen, which have been keeping her busy for the past few weeks. While the Pellichoopulu remake is going to be produced by Gautham Menon, Tamannaah is teaming up with actor-and-director Revathi for the Queen remake.
The actress is currently awaiting the release of two of her biggest films of the year – Baahubali : The Conclusion and another Tamil film AAA in which she’ paired opposite Simbu.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry