Tamannaah is all set to play the role of an air hostess in her upcoming film titled Chor Nikal Ke Bhaaga. The film, which will be directed by Amar Kaushik, also has John Abraham in the lead role; however, going by the reports in Hindi media circles, they aren’t paired opposite each other. This is Tamannaah’s biggest Hindi film in recent times after she appeared in Tutak Tutak Tutiya.
Meanwhile, she’s gearing up to start shooting for the Telugu and Tamil remakes of Pellichoopulu and Queen, which have been keeping her busy for the past few weeks. While the Pellichoopulu remake is going to be produced by Gautham Menon, Tamannaah is teaming up with actor-and-director Revathi for the Queen remake.
The actress is currently awaiting the release of two of her biggest films of the year – Baahubali : The Conclusion and another Tamil film AAA in which she’ paired opposite Simbu.
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success