Gorgeous beauty Tamannaah, who was last seen sizzling in Swing Zara song in NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa, is busy juggling four movies in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi simultaneously. Amid her hectic schedules, Tamannaah is taking some time off to raise awareness on the important cause of early detection of breast cancer.
Tamannaah will take part in the Pink Ribbon Walk 2017 at the KBR Park in Hyderabad tomorrow morning at 6:30 am. The event is a joint effort by the KIMS Hospital and the Ushalakshmi Breast Cancer Foundation. Tamannaah took to Twitter and urged her fans to take part in the event to spread the message.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now
- Ram Charan pens a heartfelt note to Allu Arjun
- Latest update on Liger’s teaser launch
- Anil Ravipudi confirms films with Mahesh Babu and Balakrishna
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi’s Mother’s Day wishes with a beautiful family picture