Last year, the trilingual horror comedy, Abhinetri, saw the coming together of the dancing sensation of India Prabhu Deva and gorgeous actress Tamannaah. According to the latest reports, the duo will team up yet again.
Apparently, Prabhu Deva has given his nod to Dharma Durai director Seenu Ramasamy’s script. Seenu, who has already worked with Tamannaah in Dharma Durai, has approached Tamannaah and the actress is quite enthused about signing the movie.
An official announcement will be made very soon. Tamannaah will next be seen in the highly anticipated magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, this summer.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years