Star heroine Tamannaah is currently working on Seetimaarr, an intense sports drama based on Kabaddi, also featuring Gopichand as the main lead. This is Tamannaah’s first ever sports drama, and the actress is going all out to give her best for her role.
In Seetimaarr, Tamannaah plays the role of a coach of the Telangana kabaddi team. To look the part, Tamannaah has turned vegan and is strictly following a gluten-free diet. Tamannaah is making sure that she looks fit, lean and stronger on the big screen.
Besides the physical look, Tamannaah is also learning the nuances of the Telangana dialect to add more authenticity to her character. Seetimaarr is being produced by Srinivasa Chitturi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity