It is known that talented Malayalam actress Nithya Menen is producing an interesting sci-fi rural drama, titled Skylab. The film’s title and first look poster were unveiled by actress Tamannaah earlier today. The film also features Sathyadev and Rahul Ramakrishna in key roles.
Skylab is a period film set in a village named Banda Lingapally in Karimnagar and is based on the famous yesteryear legend of the doomed NASA space station which our parents and grandparents told us in our childhood. Skylab was feared to have disintegrated and there were rumours that its debris would hit Earth, causing a huge loss of human lives.
Directed by debutant Vishvak Khanderao, Skylab is being produced by Nithya Menen’s Nithya Menen Company and Prudhvi Pinnamaraju’s Byte Features banners. Dr Ravi Kiran is presenting the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar bags a big item number?
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun
- Nagarjuna to enter jam-packed Sankranthi race?