Tamannaah is all set to make her debut in OTT space with an Aha original. Titled as 11th Hour, the series has been directed by Praveen Sattaru, and Tamannaah is playing the central character in the story which is set in the backdrop of the corporate world.
The makers had initially planned to release the show earlier this year; however, it was later pushed to April 9, as a Ugadi special offering from Aha OTT. The first teaser of the series is going to be unveiled tomorrow on March 29 at 11:11 am, and Tamannaah will seen as Aratrika Reddy, the CEO of a company.
Adith Arun and Roshini Prakash have also played important roles in the series. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?