Tamannaah and Shruti Haasan are thick friends, and the two make it a point to meet each other from time to time. No wonder, on the occasion of Women’s Day, Tamannaah had something really sweet to say about her dear friend, and their short exchange of words on social media didn’t go unnoticed by their fans.
Referring to Shruti Haasan, Tamannaah said, “This women’s day I just want you to know that you bring so much love and life into my world every time we meet. Keep being the amazing woman that you are, lots of love.” And her friend was visibly quite touched by Tamannaah’s gesture. Acknowledging that she finds Tamannaah’s traits quite inspiring, Shruti replied saying, “Thankyou Tammy always so grateful for our friendship 💕💕💕your strength patience and resilience is truly inspiring.”
Incidentally, Shruti had grooved for a special song in Aagadu in which Tamannaah had played the lead role alongside Mahesh Babu.
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana
- Press Note : Grand premieres for Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi on June 28