Tamannaah and Shruti Haasan are thick friends, and the two make it a point to meet each other from time to time. No wonder, on the occasion of Women’s Day, Tamannaah had something really sweet to say about her dear friend, and their short exchange of words on social media didn’t go unnoticed by their fans.
Referring to Shruti Haasan, Tamannaah said, “This women’s day I just want you to know that you bring so much love and life into my world every time we meet. Keep being the amazing woman that you are, lots of love.” And her friend was visibly quite touched by Tamannaah’s gesture. Acknowledging that she finds Tamannaah’s traits quite inspiring, Shruti replied saying, “Thankyou Tammy always so grateful for our friendship 💕💕💕your strength patience and resilience is truly inspiring.”
Incidentally, Shruti had grooved for a special song in Aagadu in which Tamannaah had played the lead role alongside Mahesh Babu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram