Tamannah is in the top position as of now and is doing films, OTT, and TV exploring so many venues. She is now all set to make her debut as the hot on TV soon with her show Master Chef.
Now, speaking in an interview in Mumbai, Tamannah clearly gave credit to the south and Telugu cinema for her success. I feel I got that in and received that kind of love and fan following in the south and I aspire that the kind of work I am doing I will be able to reach out and continue to reach out to a more pan-India and hopefully global audience.” said Tamannah.
Coming to the films, Tamannah will next be seen in Seetimaar, which has Gopichand in a lead role. The film is an action drama and Tammu will be seen as a lady coach of the Kabaddi team.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Nene Vasthunna – Half baked psychological thriller
- Talasani Srinivasa Yadav meets and consoles Mahesh Babu’s family
- Latest: Saakini Daakini seals its OTT release date
- Juicy update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Bigg Boss Hindi – Salman talks about the 1000 crore deal
- Dasara’s first song to be out on Dussehra