Actress Tamanna had a pretty bitter experience in Vishakhapatnam. The Samaikhyandhra moment is in full swing in Andhra areas and some agitated supporters cornered Tamanna at the airport. They wanted her to say “Jai Samaikhyandra”. Tamanna did not lose her composure and tried her best to defuse the situation. She said that all areas are equal to her and asked the protestors to understand her situation.
Things started to get out of hand when the protesters turned a bit aggressive. Fortunately, police officials arrived on time to sort out the issues.
Incidentally, similar incidents happened in Hyderabad over the past few years when Telangana protesters cornered actors and actresses in a similar fashion.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan