Telugu girl Aishwarya Rajesh is one of the most talented heroines in Kollywood. She is all set to foray into Tollywood with a female-centric emotional drama, titled Kowsalya Krishnamurthy. The film is being produced by veteran producer KS Ramarao and directed by Bheemaneni Srinivasarao.
In a latest promotional event, Aishwarya said that she is quite excited about finally acting in a straight Telugu movie since Telugu is her mother tongue. It’s worth mentioning here that Aishwarya is the daughter of former Telugu actor Rajesh and niece of senior comedienne Srilakshmi.
In Kowsalya Krishnamurthy, Aishwarya plays a cricketer. The film also explores an emotional father-daughter bond. The film is an official remake of Aishwarya’s Tamil hit, Kanaa. Apart from this film, Aishwarya will also be seen in Vijay Deverakonda’s ongoing film, tentatively titled Breakup.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s next with this happening director?
- Sid, Genelia celebrate 14 years of Bommarillu with iconic dialogue
- Sanjay Dutt suffering from lung infection
- Adivi Sesh in talks for acclaimed Hindi film’s Telugu remake?
- Mahesh Babu fans set a sensational world record on his birthday
- Immense gratitude: Mahesh Babu thanks fans and well-wishers