With the big ticket films like Nannaku Prematho, Dictator, Soggade Chinni Nayana and Sharwanand’s Express Raja competing with each other, the Sankranthi season has become already jam packed. Now, latest reports reveal that the Telugu dubbed version of the Vishal’s upcoming Tamil film, Kathakali, will also be joining the Sankranthi contest.
Kathakali has been directed by Pandiaraj and produced by Vishal himself on his Vishal Film Factory banner. The film stars Catherine Tresa and Regina Cassandra as the female leads. Kathakali’s Tamil version will be releasing for Pongal and Vishal is determined to release the Telugu version simultaneously.
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show