Until recently, speculations were rife that Vijay Deverakonda will be making his much-talked-about Bollywood debut by playing a crucial cameo in 83, a biopic on legendary Indian cricketer Kapil Dev. However, we had reported a few days ago that Vijay will not be part of this prestigious biopic.
Now, the latest reports reveal that noted Tamil hero Jiiva, popular among Telugu audiences for the blockbuster thriller Rangam, has been roped in to play former Team India’s star cricketer Krishnamachari Srikkanth in 83. Jiiva has been undergoing training under Srikkanth himself for the last couple of months.
Bollywood star Ranveer Singh will reprise Kapil Dev’s role in 83. Kabir Khan was helm this movie and NTR’s co-producer Vishnu Induri produces it in association with Reliance Entertainment and Phantom Films.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa