Shruti Haasan has won her battle against a leading Tamil magazine. Last month, this Tamil magazine had published an article that Shruti Haasan and Dhanush were having an affair and soon it kickstarted a storm in Kollywood. Dhanush and his wife Aishwarya Dhanush condemned the news and stated that it just a baseless rumour. However, Shruti Haasan went a step ahead and slapped a notice against the magazine for publishing the article. Nearly a month later, the owners of this leading Tamil magazine apologized to Shruti Haasan. Confirming the news, Shruti Haasan tweeted, “Today is an important day for me the weekly magazine that carried a completely fabricated story on me has made an apology (I appreciate it).Ultimately the truth does prevail.this whole mesh of so called sources and stories may finally untangle at least in my world :).” Meanwhile, Shruti Haasan is busy shuttling between Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai on work and she’s reportedly keen on acting in more Telugu films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film shoots get green signal-To start from this date?
- Warner in Baahubali avatar-Posts a funny question?
- C Kalyan responds to Balayya’s comments on industry’s meet with KCR
- Balakrishna makes sensational comments on Industry’s meet with KCR
- Pooja Hegde being trolled on social media
- Poll : Which of these about legendary NTR impressed you the most?