Shruti Haasan has won her battle against a leading Tamil magazine. Last month, this Tamil magazine had published an article that Shruti Haasan and Dhanush were having an affair and soon it kickstarted a storm in Kollywood. Dhanush and his wife Aishwarya Dhanush condemned the news and stated that it just a baseless rumour. However, Shruti Haasan went a step ahead and slapped a notice against the magazine for publishing the article. Nearly a month later, the owners of this leading Tamil magazine apologized to Shruti Haasan. Confirming the news, Shruti Haasan tweeted, “Today is an important day for me the weekly magazine that carried a completely fabricated story on me has made an apology (I appreciate it).Ultimately the truth does prevail.this whole mesh of so called sources and stories may finally untangle at least in my world :).” Meanwhile, Shruti Haasan is busy shuttling between Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai on work and she’s reportedly keen on acting in more Telugu films.
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US