The state government of Tamil Nadu has announced a new set of restrictions to curb the spread of Covid-19 in the state. As per the new orders, all cinema halls, malls, gyms, convention halls, bars are going to be shut down from April 6. Apart from this, the government has also made it mandatory for everyone entering Tamil Nadu to register themselves.
The announcement has been made at a time when the daily positive cases in the state touched nearly 13000, and experts have predicted that it could grow manifold of strict measures aren’t taken by the government.
As a result, Kollywood has no choice but to wait for the conditions to improve to plan movie releases and promotions. Incidentally, the makers of Ajith’s Valimai too postponed the launch of the first look owing to the grave Covid-19 situation across the country. Several other films like Thalaivi too have been postponed to a later date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans