Popular Tamil star Vijay Antony has a decent fan base across the twin Telugu states ever since his Bichagadu became a huge hit a few years ago. He recently announced Bichagadu sequel, which will be simultaneously shot in Telugu and Tamil.
Last night, Vijay took to Twitter and surprised his Telugu fans by tweeting in Telugu. “I am resuming shootings from tomorrow keeping in mind the producers, directors and the cine workers who are dependent on me,” Vijay said. He went on to say that he will be following all the safety precautions and hoped that everything will be fine.
Currently, Vijay Antony has four projects in the pipeline. While Thamezharasan is in post-production, Agni Siragugal, Khaki and Bichagadu 2 are under different stages of production.
నన్ను నమ్ముకున్న నిర్మాత దర్శక మరియు సినీ కార్మిక సోదరుల శ్రేయస్సున్ని
ఆకాంక్షిస్తూ …నేను రేపటి నుండి అన్ని జాగ్రత్తలు పాటిస్తూ షూటింగ్స్ లో పాలుగొనబోతున్నాను…..
అంతా మంచే జరుగుతుందని
— vijayantony (@vijayantony) September 3, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?
- NCB to investigate Rakul’s financial transactions
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya
- Nabha Natesh shoots for two movies in pandemic
- Gauri Khan reveals what Shahrukh Khan was up to during lockdown
- Mosagallu’s theme track winning appreciation