The tragic demise of legendary singer and actor SP Balasubrahmanyam has left his fans and the entire Indian film industry in a shock. SPB’s last rites were performed with full state honours at his farmhouse in Thamaraipakkam in Tamil Nadu this afternoon.
Many political and film celebrities attended and paid last respects to the iconic singer. As an honour of gratitude, Tamil superstar Vijay attended SPB’s last rites and personally extended condolences to Balu’s family members. A few pictures of Vijay interacting with SPB’s son SP Charan and bidding adieu to Balu are going viral on social media.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna reveals interesting details about Narthanasala
- Extra care on Nani’s Tuck Jagadish’s sets
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason
- Taiwanese minister is a fan of Baahubali
- Emotional moment: Chiranjeevi Sarja’s wife Meghana Raj delivers baby boy