In a huge shock, a Chennai court has prohibited popular Tamil hero Sivakarthikeyan’s recently released superhero film, Hero, from being steamed on any OTT platforms and TV. Hero’s Telugu version, Sakthi, will also be not aired on TV and OTT apps.
Hero was directed by Tamil filmmaker PS Mithran. However, an aspiring writer named Bosco Prabhu had moved the court, alleging that his story was plagiarized. The court finally ruled in Bosco’s favor and issued the above order.
Hero had young actress Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female lead. KJR Studios had bankrolled the film. The film had received mixed reviews upon its release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Babu’s Son Of India launched- Deets inside
- Beats of Radhe Shyam – Stylish and classy
- Mahesh Babu posts amazing birthday wishes to Prabhas
- Bigg Boss 4 – Amma Rajasekhar targeting this contestant time and again
- DDLJ to re-release in 18 countries
- Shankar’s ultimatum to Indian 2’s makers?