In a huge shock, a Chennai court has prohibited popular Tamil hero Sivakarthikeyan’s recently released superhero film, Hero, from being steamed on any OTT platforms and TV. Hero’s Telugu version, Sakthi, will also be not aired on TV and OTT apps.
Hero was directed by Tamil filmmaker PS Mithran. However, an aspiring writer named Bosco Prabhu had moved the court, alleging that his story was plagiarized. The court finally ruled in Bosco’s favor and issued the above order.
Hero had young actress Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female lead. KJR Studios had bankrolled the film. The film had received mixed reviews upon its release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W