In a huge shock, a Chennai court has prohibited popular Tamil hero Sivakarthikeyan’s recently released superhero film, Hero, from being steamed on any OTT platforms and TV. Hero’s Telugu version, Sakthi, will also be not aired on TV and OTT apps.
Hero was directed by Tamil filmmaker PS Mithran. However, an aspiring writer named Bosco Prabhu had moved the court, alleging that his story was plagiarized. The court finally ruled in Bosco’s favor and issued the above order.
Hero had young actress Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female lead. KJR Studios had bankrolled the film. The film had received mixed reviews upon its release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Ticket to finale starts on a tense note
- Decent runtime locked for DSP
- Latest: Rajamouli opens up about SSMB 29
- Allu Arjun flies to Russia for Pushpa
- Rajamouli’s speech highlights this aspect of HIT 2
- Varisu: Date and time locked for Ranjithame Telugu version