Dhanush’s last film, VIP 2 bombed at the box office completely. Losing no hope, Dhanush is all set to start working on yet another sequel. It is a known fact that the star hero will be seen in the sequel of his hit film Maari.
The latest news is that the film’s heroine will be revealed today. Already Malayalam actor, Tovino Thomas has been announced as the antagonist. Dhanush will reprise his role from the original and the film will soon go on floors.
Maari was Dhanush’s biggest box office hit and we need to see how much will this film collect. The interesting aspect is that the film will be shot in Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi’s Mother’s Day wishes with a beautiful family picture
- Disappointing news for Sai Pallavi fans
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?