Today morning ,we broke the news that Parameshwara Arts banner registered the title ‘Tapori’ with the Film Chamber. We decided to dig a little deeper into the matter and we have now learnt from reliable sources that the title will most likely be used for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s film with director Puri Jagan. This project is expected to be produced by star producer Bandla Ganesh.
While there has been no official announcement yet from the makers, we have learnt that discussions regarding the project are at an advanced state. Mahesh Babu is currently working for Sukumar’s film and he has projects lined up with Sreenu Vaitla, Krish and Puri Jagan.
We will bring you more updates about this project once we get an official confirmation folks.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes