It is well-known that Young Tiger NTR’s fans celebrated their matinee idol’s 34th birthday like a festival yesterday. Fans from various areas carried out many social welfare activities and even conducted blood donation camps.
Jai Lava Kusa’s director Bobby was the chief guest in one of the get-together parties organized by fans, and he spoke very highly about Tarak. Addressing fans, Bobby said, “Till date, I have worked for nearly 47 days with Tarak garu, but he never gave me a chance for one more” and termed NTR an ‘amazing performer’.
He also added that Tarak’s memory power is awesome and that he used to instantly recollect any scene from the script which was narrated three months back.
Meanwhile, NTR fans have set the Twitter on fire with more than 820K tweets wishing the Young Tiger on his birthday, setting a new record in TFI.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film