It is well-known that Young Tiger NTR’s fans celebrated their matinee idol’s 34th birthday like a festival yesterday. Fans from various areas carried out many social welfare activities and even conducted blood donation camps.
Jai Lava Kusa’s director Bobby was the chief guest in one of the get-together parties organized by fans, and he spoke very highly about Tarak. Addressing fans, Bobby said, “Till date, I have worked for nearly 47 days with Tarak garu, but he never gave me a chance for one more” and termed NTR an ‘amazing performer’.
He also added that Tarak’s memory power is awesome and that he used to instantly recollect any scene from the script which was narrated three months back.
Meanwhile, NTR fans have set the Twitter on fire with more than 820K tweets wishing the Young Tiger on his birthday, setting a new record in TFI.
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts