Actor Nandamuri Tarakaratna, who breathed his last on February 18 after a 23-day battle for life at Narayana Hrudayalaya in Bengaluru, has been laid to rest this evening. Tarakaratna’s last rites were performed by his father Nandamuri Mohanakrishna at Maha Prasthanam in Jubilee Hills.
Former AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu, uncle Balakrishna and other Nandamuri family members were present in the hearse during Tarakaratna’s final journey. Balakrishna and his brothers carried Tarakaratna’s bier on their shoulders. Tarakaratna’s cousins NTR, Kalyan Ram, Nara Lokesh, and thousands of Nandamuri fans bid a tearful adieu to the actor who left this world way too soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food