Tollywood actor Tarakaratna, who suffered a cardiac arrest during Nara Lokesh’s Yuva Galam tour in Kuppam last week, continues to undergo treatment at Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital in Bengaluru. Amidst various news reports, the hospital doctors released a fresh bulletin to give a crucial update on Tarakaratna’s health.
The health bulletin reveals that Tarakaratna continues to be in a critical state on ventilator and other higher supports. However, contrary to the ongoing reports, the Nandamuri hero has not been put on any ECMO support till now, according to the bulletin. On the other hand, hero NTR addressed the media after visiting Tarakaratna and revealed that his cousin is responding to the treatment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : John Wick 4 – Impressive action extravaganza
- OTT Review : Yami Gautam’s Chor Nikal Ke Bhaga – Hindi film on Netflix
- Popular Bollywood producer to make a film with Jr. NTR?
- PKSDT: Fans hope this sentiment will continue
- Aha announces a documentary on Godavari
- This Tamil remake of superhit Telugu film gets a Telugu dubbed version on OTT
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food