Tarakaratna doesn’t seem to be choosy about his projects. He’s already acting in a film titled Mike Testing 123 and now he has signed a new film titled Vijetha. P Udaybhaskar is going to direct the film and V Doraswamy Raju is producing it. Sanjjanaa and Shweta Basu are playing the lead roles. “The film is a triangular love story. Two girls fall in love with the same guy and the story is about how he deals with the situation. It is going to be a romantic and family entertainer,” Tarakaratna said. Arjun is composing the music and the re-recording of the songs has already begun. The film is likely to go on floors in July.
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars