Anantapur girl Priyanka Jawalkar who made her Telugu cinema debut with Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala was in Tirupati on Tuesday morning and it was the first time after the release of the film that she faced the media.
While it hasn’t been clear so far as to what she has signed after the success of the first film, that even brought her a lot of attention because of the interviews, she made some interesting revelations.
“I am in talks for four projects but I am waiting for a confirmation from the production houses. One of the projects is in Tamil,” she shared.
It is to be seen if any of these projects materialize for the actress who has meanwhile been titillating her Insta followers with some hot photoshoot stills over the past few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa