Anantapur girl Priyanka Jawalkar who made her Telugu cinema debut with Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala was in Tirupati on Tuesday morning and it was the first time after the release of the film that she faced the media.
While it hasn’t been clear so far as to what she has signed after the success of the first film, that even brought her a lot of attention because of the interviews, she made some interesting revelations.
“I am in talks for four projects but I am waiting for a confirmation from the production houses. One of the projects is in Tamil,” she shared.
It is to be seen if any of these projects materialize for the actress who has meanwhile been titillating her Insta followers with some hot photoshoot stills over the past few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthikeya’s next titled after Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear film
- Photo Moment: Chiru and Charan look dapper in Father’s Day picture
- Title teaser for Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film soon
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans