The pre-release event for Vijay Deverakonda’s upcoming supernatural thriller, Taxiwaala, concluded on a grand note tonight. The film has been produced by Allu Arjun’s PRO turned producer. SKN’s speech at Taxiwaala’s pre-release has become the talk of the industry.
In a speech that was filled with punchlines and heartfelt gratitude, SKN first thanked his mentor and veteran producer Allu Aravind for grooming him to become a producer. He then talked about his association with Allu Arjun over the last 15 years. SKN said that Bunny is the reason for him standing where he is today and thanked him for being a pillar of support throughout his career.
Talking about Taxiwaala, SKN said that he and his entire team were not disappointed when the film was leaked online, as they had total confidence in its content. Taxiwaala is slated to open in cinemas on November 17.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record 8-day worldwide share
- Rana, Sai Pallavi shooting in the God’s Own Country
- Vijay Deverakonda back from MMA training; To kick-start Fighter soon