Looks like the release problems of Vijay Devarakonda’s Taxiwala have finally been cleared. The film which was supposed to release in May has now been locked for a release on the 16th of November.
The film is a unique thriller and has Vijay in a very interesting role. The film is made by a young team and Vijay has pinned a lot of hopes on this project. UV Creations and GA2 Pictures are jointly producing this film.
Directed by Rahul Sankrityan, debutante Priyanka Jawalkar plays the female lead in this film
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal