A couple of months ago, Shobu Yarlagadda, the producer of the most eagerly awaited magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, announced that the movie will be hitting the screens on April 28th as an Ugadi treat.
But with the movie’s shooting being wrapped up only last week and an extensive vfx work yet to be done, many wondered if Baahubali 2 could make it to the screens as announced. Certain media houses even reported they Baahubali 2’s release has been pushed to June.
In a much needed clarification, Team Baahubali refuted the postponement rumors at the India Today’s South Conclave which took place in Chennai last night. The team reiterated that Baahubali 2 will surely open in cinemas as scheduled on April 28th.
- Suriya praises Karthi’s choice of films
- Star hero injured while performing an action sequence
- Legendary singer to croon for Rajini’s next
- Venue set for Vijetha’s audio launch
- Nandita Swetha signs a horror comedy