Zombie Reddy actor-director duo, Teja Sajja and Prasanth Varma, joined hands once again for an ambitious project. Touted to be Tollywood’s first superhero film, the film is titled Hanu-Man. The film’s regular shooting is underway in full swing.
Hanu-Man’s team is all set to take the audience into the world of Anjanadri. The first look of Teja Sajja as Hanumanthu will be out on September 18 at 10:08 AM. An intriguing pre-look poster, showing Teja Sajja diving into the sea, has been unveiled to announce the same. Given its theme and backdrop, Hanu-Man will be high on VFX.
K Niranjan Reddy is bankrolling Hanu-Man under his banner Prime Show Entertainment. Smt. Chaitanya is presenting the film. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young beauty pairs up with Allu Arjun – Deets inside
- Interesting update on Kamal’s Indian 2
- Yesteryear actress makes her social media debut
- Nithiin commences shooting for his next
- High pre-release business for Adivi Sesh’s HIT 2
- RC15’s song to have breathtaking visuals