Zombie Reddy actor-director duo, Teja Sajja and Prasanth Varma, joined hands once again for an ambitious project. Touted to be Tollywood’s first superhero film, the film is titled Hanu-Man. The film’s regular shooting is underway in full swing.
Hanu-Man’s team is all set to take the audience into the world of Anjanadri. The first look of Teja Sajja as Hanumanthu will be out on September 18 at 10:08 AM. An intriguing pre-look poster, showing Teja Sajja diving into the sea, has been unveiled to announce the same. Given its theme and backdrop, Hanu-Man will be high on VFX.
K Niranjan Reddy is bankrolling Hanu-Man under his banner Prime Show Entertainment. Smt. Chaitanya is presenting the film. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mega father and son watch Indis vs Pak match in Dubai
- Salaar: Prashanth Neel promises action feast to Prabhas’s fans
- Sharwa, Rashmika’s Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu heads to Rajahmundry
- Chiranjeevi goes all out to help his cancer-ridden fan; Here’s an emotional story
- Crazy Buzz: Jr NTR to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- New release dates for Sarkaru Vaari Paata and Bheemla Nayak?