After raising expectations with an emotionally striking theatrical trailer and a decent round of promotions, Nani’s latest sports drama, Jersey, released this morning to unanimous positive reviews from all quarters. The film is all set for a huge weekend at the box-offices worldwide.
Buoyed by the overwhelming response, the core members of Team Jersey celebrated the film’s success by cutting this cake. Nani is seen as a middle-aged cricketer in the movie. Kannada heroine Shraddha Srinath has made an impressive debut in Tollywood. Director Gowtam Tinnanuri has become the centre of attraction. This emotional drama has been produced by Naga Vamsi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sampu’s next is a period drama
- Nani hikes his remuneration?
- Special surprise from team Acharya soon?
- After Surya, yet another star turns producer for his wife
- Salman’s cameo in SRK’s film to be shot here
- Noted channel bags digital rights of Balakrishna’s next?