After raising expectations with an emotionally striking theatrical trailer and a decent round of promotions, Nani’s latest sports drama, Jersey, released this morning to unanimous positive reviews from all quarters. The film is all set for a huge weekend at the box-offices worldwide.
Buoyed by the overwhelming response, the core members of Team Jersey celebrated the film’s success by cutting this cake. Nani is seen as a middle-aged cricketer in the movie. Kannada heroine Shraddha Srinath has made an impressive debut in Tollywood. Director Gowtam Tinnanuri has become the centre of attraction. This emotional drama has been produced by Naga Vamsi.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR okays a project- To produce it himself?
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA
- Unfazed by V’s outcome- Indraganti moves on to his next
- Sankranthi 2021 getting heated up with multiple films