From the past few days, there have been reports going around that Keerthy Suresh is all set to tie the knot soon and her parents are looking for a suitable guy.
This news has spread thick and fast but the sources from Keerthy say that all these are baseless rumors as the star heroine is busy with multiple offers and has no time to settle down.
Keerthy’s last film, Miss India was a big flop at the box office and her new film Good Luck Sakhi will be out soon. The film is directed by Nagesh Kukkunoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroes say no to the talented director
- Gang Leader girl to romance Ravi Teja?
- Double treat for Prabhas fans soon
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding reception called off?
- Prabhas to kick-start Salaar with a massive fight in a coal mine
- Uppena- Special event being planned for Vaishnav Tej’s entry