Kollywood star actor, Yash starrer KGF Chapter 2 is all set to release in theaters on April 14, 2022. Directed by Prashanth Neel, the action drama will be released in major Indian languages.
Today, the team KGF 2 has visited Kollur Shree Mookambika and Anegudde Shree Vinayaka temple to seek their divine blessings. Actor Yash, director Prashanth Neel, music director Ravi Basrur and others visited the temple.
Produced by Hombale Films, the movie has Srinidhi Shetty, Rao Ramesh, Sanjay Dutt, Raveena Tandon and Prakash Raj in prominent roles.
The team visited Kollur Shree Mookambika and Anegudde Shree Vinayaka temple to seek their divine blessings. Prelude to the incoming blaze. Exciting times ahead. To the world, Wait is about to end! #KGF2onApr14@TheNameIsYash @VKiragandur @prashanth_neel @hombalefilms pic.twitter.com/2OfB6j8t0n
— Hombale Films (@hombalefilms) February 1, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Leo: Here is the update about the second single Badass
- Interview : Virat Karrna – Srikanth Addala Garu brought out the best in me for Peddha Kapu
- Dunki will release on December 22, says Shah Rukh Khan yet again
- Poll : What’s your take on Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra trailer?
- Exclusive: Tasty Teja is being paid this much for Bigg Boss 7 Telugu
- Official: Ravi Teja’s Eagle to hit the big screens on January 13, 2024