With the film hitting theaters on September 7 and the positive buzz intensifying with each passing day, the makers of Manu, the much-talked-about indie romance drama, are all set to take the hype around the film to the next level. The film’s unit is all set to kick-start pre-release promotional tours today.
This morning, between 11:30 to 12:30 am, Team Manu will be visiting the VNR VJIET college at Bachupally, Hyderabad. The pre-release tour will continue in more cities in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Further details will be announced soon.
Manu has Gautam and Chandini Chowdary playing the main leads. Debutant Phanindra Narsetti is the director. Nirvana Cinemas is presenting this movie, which was crowdfunded by 115 movie afficianados.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star producer to remake Dear Comrade
- Dear Comrade to take a solid opening
- Vijay Sethupathi to do a crazy biopic
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer