With the film hitting theaters on September 7 and the positive buzz intensifying with each passing day, the makers of Manu, the much-talked-about indie romance drama, are all set to take the hype around the film to the next level. The film’s unit is all set to kick-start pre-release promotional tours today.
This morning, between 11:30 to 12:30 am, Team Manu will be visiting the VNR VJIET college at Bachupally, Hyderabad. The pre-release tour will continue in more cities in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Further details will be announced soon.
Manu has Gautam and Chandini Chowdary playing the main leads. Debutant Phanindra Narsetti is the director. Nirvana Cinemas is presenting this movie, which was crowdfunded by 115 movie afficianados.
Articles that might interest you:
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?