With the film hitting theaters on September 7 and the positive buzz intensifying with each passing day, the makers of Manu, the much-talked-about indie romance drama, are all set to take the hype around the film to the next level. The film’s unit is all set to kick-start pre-release promotional tours today.
This morning, between 11:30 to 12:30 am, Team Manu will be visiting the VNR VJIET college at Bachupally, Hyderabad. The pre-release tour will continue in more cities in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Further details will be announced soon.
Manu has Gautam and Chandini Chowdary playing the main leads. Debutant Phanindra Narsetti is the director. Nirvana Cinemas is presenting this movie, which was crowdfunded by 115 movie afficianados.
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother