Puri Jagannadh recently announced his 33rd film, an intense and soulful love story set against the backdrop of the 1971 Indo-Pak war. The film is titled Mehbooba and it stars Puri’s son Akash Puri and Kannada starlet Neha Shetty as the main leads
Yesterday, Puri, along with the core team of Mehbooba, left for Himachal Pradesh to search for the right locales. The film’s regular shooting will begin next week.
Sandeep Chowta is going to compose the music. The film will also be shot extensively in Punjab and Rajasthan. Puri himself is producing the movie under Puri Jagannadh Touring Talkies banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Despite failure-Akshay Kumar eyeing yet another OTT release
- Thaman gets his biggest career break
- Poll : Whose performance impressed you the most in Master?
- Ram’s long wait for Trivikram’s nod
- Netflix Pitta Kathalu teaser – Intense and bold
- After Ajith, this young director to team up with Vijay?