Puri Jagannadh recently announced his 33rd film, an intense and soulful love story set against the backdrop of the 1971 Indo-Pak war. The film is titled Mehbooba and it stars Puri’s son Akash Puri and Kannada starlet Neha Shetty as the main leads
Yesterday, Puri, along with the core team of Mehbooba, left for Himachal Pradesh to search for the right locales. The film’s regular shooting will begin next week.
Sandeep Chowta is going to compose the music. The film will also be shot extensively in Punjab and Rajasthan. Puri himself is producing the movie under Puri Jagannadh Touring Talkies banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman watches Vakeel Saab at 37,000 ft; Gives a big update on BGM
- Chay’s new look from Bangarraju goes viral
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA
- After Samantha, Tamannah to sue a TV channel?
- Radhe Shyam teaser: Director Radha pens a thank you tweet for his team
- Nayanthara’s production Koozhangal is India’s official entry at Oscars