Tollywood star heroes Ram Charan and Jr NTR have collaborated for the first time for a magnum opus called RRR. Directed by ace filmmaker, SS Rajamouli, the movie is all set for a grand release in theatres on March 25, 2022.
The makers of the movie have confirmed that the movie is releasing on the same date in Saudi Arabia along with the premieres. The team RRR has announced this after many fans of Cherry and Tarak took to Twitter and asked to release the movie in their country. The censor was also done, confirmed the team.
Having Alia Bhatt and Olivia Morris as the leading ladies, RRR also has Samuthirakani, Ajay Devgn, Shriya Saran and others are also playing pivotal roles in this movie, which will release in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam. Kannada and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Shekar – Slow but watchable
- Review : Dhagad Saamba – Boring horror comedy
- Akhanda actor passes away
- Star music director lauds Madhavan – Deets inside
- Anil Ravipudi: Can’t wait for Balayya’s film
- Latest: Star hero will release Vikram’s Telugu trailer