Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru has turned out to be the biggest hit in his career so far. The film has collected nearly Rs 85 crore global share and is inching towards the Rs 100 crore club. The team will be celebrating the success with fans in Hanumakonda soon.
On this occasion, Team Sarileru landed in Tirupati last night. They will be visiting Lord Balaji this morning and take his blessings. Mahesh, his wife and children, actress Vijayashanthi, director Anil Ravipudi, producers Anil Sunkara and Dil Raju and Vamshi Paidipally, the director of Mahesh’s next film, will offer special prayers and seek blessings from the God this morning.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date