Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru has turned out to be the biggest hit in his career so far. The film has collected nearly Rs 85 crore global share and is inching towards the Rs 100 crore club. The team will be celebrating the success with fans in Hanumakonda soon.
On this occasion, Team Sarileru landed in Tirupati last night. They will be visiting Lord Balaji this morning and take his blessings. Mahesh, his wife and children, actress Vijayashanthi, director Anil Ravipudi, producers Anil Sunkara and Dil Raju and Vamshi Paidipally, the director of Mahesh’s next film, will offer special prayers and seek blessings from the God this morning.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What’s your take on Nishabdham’s OTT outcome?
- Pawan Kalyan sends get well soon wishes to Venkaih Naidu
- Allu Arjun to promote Vishnu’s Mosagallu
- Sushant’s Dil Bechara to release in cinemas soon
- Sonu Sood joins Leonard DiCaprio, Angelina Jolie with United Nations honor
- Pan-Indian actor ends rumors on Allu Arjun’s Pushpa