Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru has turned out to be the biggest hit in his career so far. The film has collected nearly Rs 85 crore global share and is inching towards the Rs 100 crore club. The team will be celebrating the success with fans in Hanumakonda soon.
On this occasion, Team Sarileru landed in Tirupati last night. They will be visiting Lord Balaji this morning and take his blessings. Mahesh, his wife and children, actress Vijayashanthi, director Anil Ravipudi, producers Anil Sunkara and Dil Raju and Vamshi Paidipally, the director of Mahesh’s next film, will offer special prayers and seek blessings from the God this morning.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga trailer – Looks solid fun
- Not stopping Kriti Shetty -Bags a biggie
- Ram Charan gets a rousing send-off in Rajahmundry