Star diva Sridevi, who made her comeback to acting with English Vinglish in 2012, is all set to enthrall her fans once again with the an intense and emotional thriller titled MOM. Incidentally, MOM is Sridevi’s 300th movie.
MOM’s minute long teaser was unveiled this morning and it promises a solid comeback yet again for this queen of Indian cinema. MOM is directed by ace adman Ravi Udyawar and produced by Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor. Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Akshaye Khanna, Abhimanyu Singh and others play important roles in this movie.
AR Rahman has scored the film’s soundtrack. MOM is slated to hit the screens on July 14th in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years