Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram is currently working on action entertainers’ specialist Hari’s Saamy Square, a sequel to their 2003 blockbuster Saamy. Happening young beauty Keerthy Suresh is the female lead in this much-awaited sequel.
As per the latest buzz in the Tamil film trade circles, Saamy Square’s first look and teaser will be released soon in this month. The exact date of release will be announced shortly. National award-winning actor Bobby Simha is essaying the chief antagonist’s role in the movie.
Saamy Square was initially planned for a June 14 release, as a Ramzan festive treat. However, the Tamil film industry strike had disrupted the film’s release plans. Shibu Thameens is producing Saamy Square and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam records solid TRP’s on its TV debut
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot