Director Teja was present in the polling booth, when Chiranjeevi’s voting incident took place. The incident in which an NRI had asked Chiranjeevi to stand in the queue for voting has been heavily publicized by the media.
However Teja has different things to say “Chiranjeevi and I voted at the same time. He was obstructed by the guy standing behind me. Chiranjeevi first stood in the line along with his family. People alongside him and some media guys asked Chiranjeevi to go ahead and vote.
He obliged them and came out of the line to move ahead and voted. Now, the guy behind me had a problem and questioned Chiranjeevi about this. To this, he amicably answered the NRI and came back and stood in the queue.
Media has shown the entire episode in magnifying glass, and tried to show Chiranjeevi as villain which is not the fact” revealed Teja.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Title of Balayya-Boyapati’s film to be out soon
- Vadivelu complaints on yet another star comedian
- Prabhas fans gearing up for a massive celebration?
- Venkatesh-Puri Jagan film back in news
- Lockdown Review : Rejctx 2 -Hindi web series on Zee 5