For the last few days, there have been several reports that director Teja will soon be making a biopic on his protege and popular actor Uday Kiran’s life. The reports went on to speculate that Teja has named the film as Kaboye Alludu.
However, Teja denied these reports terming them as baseless. “I am not doing any biopic on Uday Kiran’s life. I don’t know who started this rumor,” Teja told an English daily. The director went on to reveal that his next film will be an out-and-out commercial entertainer and also hinted that Rana might play the lead role in it.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA