After Nani’s Tuck Jagadish postponed, young stars Teja Sajja and Malayali wink girl Priya Prakash Varrier’s romantic thriller, Ishq, grabbed the date. An official remake of the acclaimed Malayalam romantic thriller of the same title, Ishq was supposed to release on April 23.
However, the latest update from the makers reveals that Ishq’s release has been postponed indefinitely. The makers cited the prevailing conditions amid the rising number of COVID-19 positive cases as the main reason for the delay. Also, the 50 percent occupancy rule in theaters in Andhra Pradesh and the night curfew rule in Telangana could have prompted Ishq’s team to postpone their film’s release.
Debutant SS Raju is the director and veteran producers RB Choudary, NV Prasad and Paras Jain are the producers of Ishq.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening director to team up with Prabhas?
- Mahesh Babu shares important information on Covid-19
- Noted heroine talks about the importance of breast-feeding
- Stage set for Nithin- Vakkantham Vamsi film?
- A new release date of Pushpa makes hulchul
- Seetimaar sets a huge record, DSP thanks Salman Khan