Director Teja faced a massive setback with the disappointing outcome of his previous film, Sita. He has a couple of exciting projects in the works. While a film with action hero Gopichand is next in the pipeline, he is also reportedly planning a film on the abrogation of Article 370.
Now, the latest update is that Teja is currently penning a watertight script for Gopichand. Teja is determined to bounce back to form and also give a hit to his Nijam actor. On the other hand, Gopichand too has had his share of flops over the years and he too is looking to score a solid hit. The film will have its formal launch very soon. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati’s ‘1945’ locks its release date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Show getting boring feels social media
- I am eager to see the reaction of the Hindi audience for RRR- NTR
- Poll : What’s your take on the trailer of RRR?
- Akhanda mania continues to impress in Nizam – Day 7 collections
- Photo Moment : Jr NTR arrives in Mumbai for RRR press meet