Director Teja faced a massive setback with the disappointing outcome of his previous film, Sita. He has a couple of exciting projects in the works. While a film with action hero Gopichand is next in the pipeline, he is also reportedly planning a film on the abrogation of Article 370.
Now, the latest update is that Teja is currently penning a watertight script for Gopichand. Teja is determined to bounce back to form and also give a hit to his Nijam actor. On the other hand, Gopichand too has had his share of flops over the years and he too is looking to score a solid hit. The film will have its formal launch very soon. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life
- Your 500ml plasma can save 2 lives: Nani urges to donate plasma
- Upset Karan Johar takes a key decision