Director Teja faced a massive setback with the disappointing outcome of his previous film, Sita. He has a couple of exciting projects in the works. While a film with action hero Gopichand is next in the pipeline, he is also reportedly planning a film on the abrogation of Article 370.
Now, the latest update is that Teja is currently penning a watertight script for Gopichand. Teja is determined to bounce back to form and also give a hit to his Nijam actor. On the other hand, Gopichand too has had his share of flops over the years and he too is looking to score a solid hit. The film will have its formal launch very soon. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- AVPL US report: Marching towards 3 million
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors