Teja’s upcoming film Neeku Naaku Dash Dash has got its own iOS app. Quite rarely do Telugu filmmakers try to use the latest technology to promote their films. Our sources say that a US based company named Dakshaa has teamed up with Teja to promote the film on the internet. As a result, Dakshaa launched an iOS app and it is also promoting the film’s songs and other content on Apple iTunes, Amazon and Spotify. All of them are huge hits with the NRI audience. Apart from this, the team is also holding contests on Twitter and Facebook to promote the film. Directed by Teja, the film stars Prince and Nandita in lead roles. The film is set in the backdrop of liquor mafia and it’s touted to be a hard hitting love story. Anand Prasad has produced the film. Rasool Ellore is the cinematographer and Yashwanth Nag has composed the music. The film is expected to hit the screens on April 12.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser