Director Teja is currently busy planning a couple of films and he is also in talks with leading OTT player Amazon Prime for a web-series. He will next be directing his NRNR hero Rana Daggubati in Rakshasa Raju Ravanudu and Gopichand in Alivelu Venkataramana.
Now, Teja is planning to begin the casting process for his soon-to-commence projects in a unique way. He is going to audition aspiring actors via video conferencing. This move will help Teja save a lot of time during this lockdown. Well, it’s only a matter of time before other filmmakers follow Teja.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s RED’s Malayalam and Hindi release details
- Krack’s success helps Gopichand Malineni sign top banner’s film
- Anasuya’s special cameo in Pawan’s film?
- Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi signs his next
- Deepika Padukone reveals a top-secret
- Emotional Vijay Deverakonda guarantees fans ‘nationwide madness’