Director Teja is currently busy planning a couple of films and he is also in talks with leading OTT player Amazon Prime for a web-series. He will next be directing his NRNR hero Rana Daggubati in Rakshasa Raju Ravanudu and Gopichand in Alivelu Venkataramana.
Now, Teja is planning to begin the casting process for his soon-to-commence projects in a unique way. He is going to audition aspiring actors via video conferencing. This move will help Teja save a lot of time during this lockdown. Well, it’s only a matter of time before other filmmakers follow Teja.
Articles that might interest you:
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case