Director Teja is currently busy planning a couple of films and he is also in talks with leading OTT player Amazon Prime for a web-series. He will next be directing his NRNR hero Rana Daggubati in Rakshasa Raju Ravanudu and Gopichand in Alivelu Venkataramana.
Now, Teja is planning to begin the casting process for his soon-to-commence projects in a unique way. He is going to audition aspiring actors via video conferencing. This move will help Teja save a lot of time during this lockdown. Well, it’s only a matter of time before other filmmakers follow Teja.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reacts to Nag Mama’s emotional tweet on ANR
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Naga Chaitanya again
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Interview : Shekhar Kammula – Love Story will have repeat audience
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar