Tejaswi Madivada might be part of the second season of Bigg Boss, if the latest buzz in the industry is anything to go by. After the huge success of the inaugural season, which was hosted by NTR, Star Maa is gearing up for the second season which is expected to be aired either in June or July. Nani is going to host the new season.
Incidentally, Tejaswi was supposed to be part of the first season too; however, she had to opt out of it at the last minute due to prior commitments. With her name almost confirmed for this second season, it remains to be seen how she’ll handle her stint in the Bigg Boss house.
The second season is going to be shot in Hyderabad, and a special set is being erected for it in the city. The first season was shot in Lonavla, near Pune.
Articles that might interest you:
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event