Good news for movie lovers and the film industry. The Telangana government today issued a new G.O., facilitating a 100 percent occupancy in all the single screens and multiplexes across the state. The order will come into effect immediately.
For the last few days, scores of filmmakers have been announcing the release dates for their upcoming movies. Most of them include hogi budget films featuring top stars and even medium budgeted ones. Needless to say, the T government’s latest move will prove advantageous to these films’ prospects at the box-office, especially in the summer holidays.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga trailer – Looks solid fun
- Not stopping Kriti Shetty -Bags a biggie
- Ram Charan gets a rousing send-off in Rajahmundry
- Poll : What did you think of ‘A1 Express’ Movie ?