Talasani Srinivas Yadav, Telangana state Minister of Cinematography, said that the state government will be recommending senior actress and filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala’s name for Padma Bhushan, the country’s third highest civilian honor.
Talasani felicitated Vijaya Nirmala and Superstar Krishna on the occasion of Vijaya Nirmala being conferred the Doctorate by the Royal Academy in Malaysia. The felicitation ceremony was organised by the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA).
- Rana to begin work on NTR biopic
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?
- Sumanth’s 25th heads to Yanam
- Balayya-Vinayak film to get delayed?
- Raj Tharun’s request to Dil Raju