Talasani Srinivas Yadav, Telangana state Minister of Cinematography, said that the state government will be recommending senior actress and filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala’s name for Padma Bhushan, the country’s third highest civilian honor.
Talasani felicitated Vijaya Nirmala and Superstar Krishna on the occasion of Vijaya Nirmala being conferred the Doctorate by the Royal Academy in Malaysia. The felicitation ceremony was organised by the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA).
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships
- Latest-Pushpa 2 to be shot in one of the biggest countries?
- Pic Talk: RRR beauty goes ultra bold
- Rashmika Mandanna to pair with Nithiin again?