Like all the other film industries, even Tollywood has incurred huge losses due to the lockdown. With uncertainty prevailing over the resume of shootings and theatrical releases, the Telangana government is all set to take a key decision on Tollywood’s future.
On the 5th of May, at 10:30 am, Telangana Cinematography minister Sri Talasani Srinivas Yadav will be interacting with the media and film industry celebs. The minister will be discussing the present situation of the film industry amid the Coronavirus pandemic. The meeting will take place in the Producer’s Council Hall at the Film Chamber. Based on the meeting, the minister will discuss the situation with CM KCR for further decision.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni
- Kannada biggie, Pogaru gets a release date
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up a key song for Krish’s film
- SV Babu opens up on 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela’s release
- Much-awaited project of megastar Chiranjeevi launched
- Tamannaah finalized for Kollywood hero’s next?